Presvac Systems Inc. is the global leader in mobile vacuum systems. We have been serving and innovating in the vacuum truck market since 1972.
To help our team thrive, we provide a competitive salary and benefits package with full health, dental, eye care and life benefits. We also offer a company pension plan and annual raises.
Our employees are members of the United Steel Workers Local 16506-21.
All positions are at our Burlington, Ontario plant.
Presvac is currently hiring for the following full time positions.
Shift: Day/Afternoon - Shift to be determined
Start Rate: To be determined based on experience
Supervisor: Tibbs Cabral
- TIG and MIG welding
- ASME preferred
- automatic and semi-automatic welding
- welding pipe all positions
- able to operate all shop equipment
- able to weld thin material (18 gauge to ½”) aluminum
- must have valid driver’s license
- weld in any position using types of materials in shop – weld on non-certified tanks
- tacking shells, baffles and heads
- lay out and fit up of rings
- lay out of all tank’s nozzles, manholes, walkways, catwalks, roll bars, ladders, handrails, support skid and bolsters
- able to read blue prints
- make up trailer frames and sub frames
- install bumpers
- repair tanks, install tanks on trailers, make up hoist supports, brackets, install rear hinges, back doors, fabricate back doors, hydraulic brackets, air valve closures and all non-certified parts
- all position double sided butt welding as acquired
Must have previous welding experience and pass an in house test before hiring.
To apply for any of the positions listed please complete the form below and submit your resume in PDF or Word file format.