Northern A-1 Environmental Services - Liquid Vac Trailer
Customer: Northern A-1 Environmental Services
Model: Liquid Vac Trailer
- 10000 US Gallons Carbon Steel Two Color Paint Tank
- National Vacuum 866 Pump
- Max Vacuum: 24" HG
- Max Pressure: 20 PSI
- Free Air CFM: 520 CFM
- Drive: Via Tractor Hydraulics
- Transfer Pump: Roper 3648
- Pumping, hauling and disposal of waste bentonite produced in the underground drilling process
- Pumping, transport and disposal of waste, such as oily water from ships, abandoned fuel tanks, etc.
- Pumping and storage of contents of wash pits to facilitate cleaning
- Pumping, transport and disposal of used motor oil or furnace oil intended for re-use
- Emergency pumping with respect to spills, overflows, or hazardous materials being disposed of or accumulating in cache basins or manholes
- Pumping, transport and disposal of sludge from lift locks
- Pumping, transport and disposal of pulp and plastic waste
- Cleaning of septic chambers, grit chambers, digestors and interceptors
- Pumping, temporary storage and transport of chemical, and hazardous, non-toxic waste\
- Provision of pressurized water used in the testing of underground gas lines
More details about the Liquid Vac Trailer unit visit the product page here.
Check out Northern A-1 Environmental Services on their website.
Have questions? We'd love to help. Call us today for more information at 1•800•387•7763 Toll Free.